Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy Holidays Part I

Happy New Year everyone! How are you all enjoying your holidays? I celebrated my Christmas and welcomed my 2014 sick. It is not the best feeling. I have been sick for more than a week now and I just can't wait to get better. I have been to the doctor and he told me that I have tonsillitis and gave me an antibiotic to take. Despite not feeling better, of course I still have to celebrate the holiday season with my family. Just imagine all those delicious, scrumptious food I wasn't able to eat. 


We attended church and celebrated on Christmas eve. We filipinos have this as a tradition already where in you will attend mass and then have noche buena and then open presents and have some other activities. Baby K sure did had a lot of fun seeing her presents from us and her godparents. She wasn't sure which toy to play first. Here are some snippets of how our Christmas eve looked like:

My favourite picture of us 
Christmas Eve
Our Noche Buena 
They finally got along.
"Oh my gosh, I don't know which one to play first".
My cute angel
We had to have our own picture, right?
It was a little hard to make Kaelyn smile because it's a little late and she was so tired but we managed to get some of her good shots. She did became a little happy when she saw her toys but after that, it was definitely bed time. All the things that she got were the ones that I wanted to buy for her. I was so happy she got them but the best gift that she got was her tooth. Yup, her bottom tooth started coming out. No wonder she was in a bad mood the whole day. 

On Christmas day, we went to my family's side of Christmas party. We always celebrate our Christmas with family friends ever since coming here in New Zealand and so this one isn't to be missed. It was a nice sunny day. Unfortunately, Baby K has developed a mild fever which I'm guessing is due to her teething. I just brought her a lot of water, milk, and her medicine. The party was fun. They did all these games and exchange gifts. 

Lovin' her walker
With Kaelyn and my youngest sister
The most decent one I can find 
Goddess of Flowers
Random pictures from Christmas day
When it was almost dinner time, we had to go home because Baby K wasn't feeling good anymore and was having bad tantrums. It was fun until it lasted. I was exhausted too and when we got home, I felt like I'm coming down with the flu and I did. It's never a good feeling when you're sick and you have somewhere to be and someone to take care of. How was your Christmas? Part two of my holiday catch up is coming soon. 


Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...