Monday 10 March 2014

New House + A Toddler on the Loose

For the past couple of months, I have been quite busy and the reason is because I have been hunting for houses. And after months of searching, I have finally found the best one for us. Well, my sister insisted on getting this one. I was hesitant at first because when I saw it on the picture it looked a bit small but when we viewed it, it's the right size for us. We are renting, because we can't afford to buy a house in one go but having a house that we can call "ours" just satisfies me, you know? Plus, now that Baby K is growing, we need more space to accommodate us. 

It was really nice of Patrick's family to let us live with them and it has been a good one but I think it's time for us to have our own house. Having just one room for us three isn't going to cut it. I mean, Kaelyn's toys and clothes and stuff is overflowing and is just taking over the room. Now, she has her own room with this amazing view,


I chose this house just so Kaelyn can get this room. Even I want a room with a view like this but it's too small for us so it's Kaelyn's. At the moment, the three of us are cramped up sleeping in an air bed in the living room. Our bed hasn't arrived and it's been a week and I didn't want to leave her sleeping in her room while we're downstairs so this will have to do for the time being. 

I did not think moving houses with a toddler would be this hard. I have to cook, sort out, and look after her at the same time. And she helps me by messing up the things I just cleaned. I feel some kind of superhero because I could multi task this much. I do feel sleepy whet 9pm comes around though. 


I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love our house and I can't wait for it to be sorted and decorated and maybe then, I'd be able to show you everything. Oh and yes, Kaelyn is now one year old. Babies sure do grow up fast. I will be posting her birthday celebration later on. That's it for now. Have a good day everyone!


Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...