Wednesday 30 April 2014

New Blog Name - Dancing With My Daughter

Since I started this blog, I've been a little unhappy with the name. I couldn't think of a good, catchy name at the time so it's been stuck ever since. I've tried brainstorming a few dozen times in the past but nothing really stood out. I even asked Patrick a few times before to help me pick out a name but nothing came out of it. After posting last night, I was really eager to change my name so I kept thinking and searching for words that will best describe this blog. Until finally, I thought of a name. 

I thought that this is perfect because Kaelyn loves to dance. I swear, you drop a beat and she will start dancing. And of course, dancing is just like the way of life. Everything is a learning process so I think everything ties together. What do you think? I'm happy with what I worked out. I'm excited to make banners and such. Haha, just kidding! But feedback would be good. 

P.S. We went to a pet store earlier and Kaelyn sure had fun seeing all the pets. She kept doing her girly scream (which meant she's either excited or very happy). I now want to have a dog. 


Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...