Sunday 13 July 2014

The Sunday Social, Week 110

Here's another Sunday Social post for y'all.


Social Sunday


Tell us the family you grew up in, the parents, siblings, grandparents.

I grew up in a lovely family. Back in the Philippines, my family lived with my mom's parents and her sisters. We have quite a large family and have a really tight bond. My dad worked as a Vet in several companies while my mom had her own veterinary clinic. Every summer, me and my sister help out in the clinic. I have four other siblings (all girls) and the youngest became a teen just last week. Time flies really fast. The last time I saw my grandparents was a few years ago, when they came to visit. I miss them and my lola's cooking. 



2008 at my tita's wedding
this was really fun
Tell us about your husband, fiancĂ©, boyfriend, significant other.

My boyfriend is a hardcore gamer (sort of). He mostly plays Dota 2 and Ps4 games and when he does, he teaches me so that we can play together. I met him back in 2010. He annoys me here and there but I still love him. He occasionally helps me in the house and with taking care of Kaelyn so I can't complain. He works hard for us which I really appreciate.

2011, before getting inside the paintball field



Tell us about your children. If you don't have children, talk about your fur children.

Kaelyn Rylai is my precious 16 month old daughter. She has just started learning how to write scribbles. I feel like she will be as adventurous as I am. Her curiosity leads her to different things. She loves going for walks and eating her favourite strawberries.

Christmas Eve
Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?

I only have a few friends. I have trust issues so expressing myself to others isn't that easy. Since I was young, I had a hard time keeping friends. I noticed that there'd be always 3 of us and then eventually a feud will happen which will cause the breakup. It always happens since I was in grade school. I then met a couple of friends when I was in 2nd year high school and a few more in my 4th year. I rarely get to talk to them lately since we all have busy lives but when we do, it's like nothing happened. 

2008, A.I.D.D.E., 4th year high school

Tell us about any other special people in your life.

Other special people are probably some of my classmates back in high school who seem to not forget about me. Those who constantly wants to play Dota 2 with me but doesn't even go online (or I just don't catch them cause of time difference). Those who led me and helped me on my first day of school here in NZ. Those who I met at University that even though we they always say that we'll get together again, we never did. I still consider these people special since I spend most of my time with them when I was away from home. Also, some bloggers who I met that are really nice to me and accept me for who I am. Honestly, life gets hard sometimes and having all these people just makes it a little bit better.

 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...