Saturday 12 July 2014

What if I had Twins?

A few weeks ago, I read a post by Dizmommy about her having a baby fever and I'm on the same boat as her. There never goes a week where we don't talk about babies in this household. There's always something that triggers us to go to that topic whether it'd be names, gender or a video that we watched. Although, most of the time I'm the one who brings up the topic. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for babies. They are too cute and even though you may notice that I almost always complain having a messy house, being tired, etc., etc., it's just how it is and wouldn't want it any other way.


The reason I always brings up this topic (despite having a high baby fever) is that, I always wonder what would have happened if I had twins. You know, Kaelyn's got a twin. There would be two mischievous toddler running around. C'mon, you'd be curious too right? I have always like the idea of having twins though it's far from possible because we don't have twins genes. Patrick likes the idea of having twins too and whenever I talk about it, the first thing in his mind is what would their names be. But seriously, I'll probably be chasing two toddlers who are trying to go up the stairs by now. Meal times would be twice as hard and twice as messy. And if we are co-sleeping, I'd probably be sleeping on the floor because they have gained territory of our bed. That's just some of the possible scenarios though. 


If Kaelyn had a twin, I will be in panic mode because there's two of them trying to climb my "barricade". Yes, I saw Kaelyn did that a few times now. I use the table and her toy box so that she won't go in front of the TV or if the heater's on. It was working fine until that happened. She can also push the barricade that I placed at the bottom of the stairs. This little girl is outsmarting me. Maybe having twins isn't good for me. I'll be chasing two when I can't even keep up with this little one anymore. But then again, it will be twice the cuteness, the smiles and the laughter. We'll just keep on attending the playgroup for now. There may be a chance that Kaelyn will be friends with the twins and I'll just adore them from afar. 

 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...