Friday 12 September 2014

Blogtember - Christmas Tradition

There really are so many inspiring people out there that gets us going. Reading what people has written on yesterday's prompt taught me that inspiration comes in all forms. All of them has affected our lives in some way. They have taught us things who made us into who we are now. For today's prompt, we're talking about traditions.


Tell us about a favourite tradition. It could be a family tradition or from a holiday, university, you-name-it. What makes it so special?

My favourite holiday is Christmas and that's where my favourite tradition is. Ever since I was a kid, our family gathers together every Christmas. From grandparents to uncles and aunties, nieces and nephews, everyone is there. Everyone comes when it's Christmas time. There are always some games, dancing/singing, gifts and lots of food. I remember the time when we had a game where we had to eat the apple that is hanging on the clothes line. We're not allowed to use our hands to touch it. I think I didn't even finish the apple but it was fun. I also remember the time when my sister danced. She choreographed her own dance too. Ah, those were some fun times. 

I couldn't find our big family picture so this will have to do.

Now that we're living in New Zealand, we don't have relatives so when it's Christmas time, we celebrate it with our family friends. And just like home, we have some fun games, and lots of other exciting things to do. It's like we never left home. No matter where we are, we have our family who does the tradition that we do and that's what makes our holiday even more enjoyable.

What's your favourite tradition?


 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...