Friday 31 October 2014

What A Load of Illusion

My special guest on today's blog is Jeanie from Jeani's Jargon. She's one of the lovely bloggers that I met through Blogtember. Her blog is about her life, her hubby and their adventures together in Singapore. Come and have a read on what she's been up to lately. This one will amaze you.


Hello! I’m Jeanie, and I came to know Danielle through this Blogtember Challenge

Piggy Head, anyone?
"Probably"
I had wanted to share about my birthday week but I've done it briefly on my dayre, so when I find the mood to, I'll probably do a full one. Probably.

Lemme out, pretty please?
Anyway, this is about our trip to the Trick Eye Museum. I thought I would have gone once it's opened here in Singapore but I guess the fear of crowds procrastinate the visit.

Shit.. I look bigger than I already am.
There's not much thoughts to share.. Just funny pictures..


The entrance ticket costs SGD25. We came, now that all the hoo-ha has subsided..


I'm just glad Willie is really spontaneous about doing the silly poses.

Willie getting breathless
I just kept going, behind the camera.. Nope, not like this.. A little to the left.. You have to look really scared! There! 1.. 2.. 3!
Free Willie~
I suggest going with friends.. Best for double dates.. So you can help each other on the couple shots..
Hello~ Panda!
I truly enjoyed being behind the camera.. I tried posing, for example the above panda shot, and I got tired after 2 tries!
Baby Willie
But it worked for us both.. Willie's hands really deliver blurry shots..
Meow~
Even with the stabilizer on..
Little Mermen
Anyway, he looks better posing.. LOL

Almost there!
See what I mean!?
My Angel
I used to think that we should be able to see a little of the personalities of our future kids in ourselves. Despite all his cheekiness, he's quite an angel. I could do with having him as a son. He's pretty much my brat anyway..
Up, 2, 3, 4..
With all embarrassment, I had to show this which took as much pain as an actual ballet lesson. I swear!
Willie Walker
He, who walks all over.. It's quite a small "museum", if it had to be called one, compared to what I see from their website.. Maybe, it was moderate.. too much posing and walking would have drained us too much.. so ya, we had a great time..
◠◡◠✌
Buy your tickets online! I only found out they were cheaper later.. ⊙_☉ Waterfront @ Resorts World Sentosa 26 Sentosa Gateway Singapore 098138 MON-SUN: 10AM - 9PM



 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...