Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Three Year Old Pirate


After a solid 1.5 hours of recharging, she's ready again for the second part of her birthday celebration. I thought it would be a good idea to invite some close friends for dinner to celebrate. Because of our own busy schedules, we rarely get the time to hang out and I thought this would be a good day to bring everyone together. Of course, no one could say no to little Kaelyn. *wink*.

I made a few pizza, pasta and roast pork for dinner plus the few left over from the picnic. I was too busy running around, I forgot to take a photo of them. Anyway, since TJ was also there, Kaelyn didn't mind the number of guests we had. She's usually shy when there's a big crowd but not this time. The ran and jumped like there's no tomorrow and this was before they ate the cake.


It was lucky though that she forgot about the cake for awhile. She was insisting on eating them when we were still at Pirate's cove. I wanted to have a good picture of her with the cake though, no wind and all so I kept changing the subject whenever she mentioned it. 


She is an absolute cutie. After she blew her candles and made her wishes, she instantly ate Peppa's tail. The cake was absolutely divine and I was so glad she loved it. I'm not even sure how much cake she ate that night. I can tell you though that she was still awake when we dropped our friends home and that was nearly 11pm so yeah, probably too much cake.


It was a great day and I'm glad she enjoyed it. She still talks about it from time to time, that's how memorable it was for her. I still can't believe I have a three year old. Seriously, where has the time gone?


 I'm so grateful to everyone who came and celebrated with us. Until her next birthday.
 photo Danielle.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...