Tuesday 24 January 2017

A Sweet Surprise

We have been keeping a little secret from you. If you follow me on Snapchat or look at my Instagram stories, you have probably seen some hints. I think it's time to let you all know that we are having a baby, another baby girl! Can you believe it?! I still couldn't but we are so over the moon.


You know how I have always wanted to have another baby. I've had baby fevers quite a lot ever since after Kaelyn was born. I even wanted to have twins. I did ask Patrick if we could have another one. I eventually gave up but early last year, he mentioned something about wanting to have another baby. I got so excited because after a couple of years of hinting, he finally agreed.

The first few months of pregnancy have been different compared to when I was carrying Kaelyn. I had a strong feeling that it will be a little boy this time. That feeling changed when I woke up on the day of the anatomy scan though. I knew I will be having another girl and I was right. Despite wanting to have a boy, I'm so happy that there's another little girl on the way. Kaelyn was so happy when she found out she's having a baby sister. I have asked her countless times whether she wanted a baby sister or a baby brother. For some reason, she hated the idea of having a baby brother. Her wish is now granted. 





I can't wait to see how Kaelyn would take care of her sister. She's already asked me so many times when she's coming. She's even asked me to buy a bed for her, she's definitely planned everything already. It's an awesome start of the year already, I can't wait for her to arrive. Before that though, I really need to start re arranging and planning everything because there's only 17 weeks left until she arrives.



P.S. I can finally post my baby bump pictures, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...